Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan

brakes, computer diagnosis, suspension, exhaust and electrical.

The sale of tires will provide a 20% profit margin, but will also help us sell service such as front-end parts and front-end alignments as needed. Service should provide 90% of the total sales with tire sales making up the remaining 10%.

These are very successful because they are well-known and offer a wide variety of services.

The weakness of these companies will be our advantage.

Also, dealerships tend to distance themselves from their clients, refusing to take the time to educate the customer about their problems.

Our employees will take the time to point out our customers' vehicle problems and discuss all the possible solutions explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each.These clients are loyal and will continue to follow LR Automotive, when we move to our new location.With advertising in local newspapers, mailers and handbills, business should increase by a margin of 10% annually.These customers will remain satisfied because they will be happy with our service, prices and the atmosphere we provide.We will use only quality parts, which will be readily available in our stock or via our local parts supplier.When we service autos, we will never take short cuts and will never substitute quality in order to obtain a lower price.Our parts warranties will reflect those of the manufacturer.These weaknesses include the need to keep the cars several days to finish work.LR Automotive will make every effort to finish jobs the same day.Customers always look for a well-known brand name when deciding where to take their vehicle.Counterfeit parts will never be used at LR Automotive.


Comments Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan

  • A Sample Auto Repair Shop Business Plan Template.

    Auto Repair Shop Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY Introduce our auto maintenance, servicing and repair garage by sending introductory letters. Promptness in bidding for auto repair, servicing and maintenance contract from the government. Advertise our business in relevant business.…

  • The Easiest Way to Start a Car Repair Business - wikiHow

    States have different licensing requirements for auto repair business. Check your local motor vehicle department for information about the type of license that you will need to operate an auto repair shop in your state. To obtain a license in your state, you will need to Fill out an application. Your motor vehicle department can provide you with an application to apply for your license.…

  • Auto Repair Service Business Plan -

    Quick and Dirty Auto Repair QDAR is a start-up organization that offers a complete domestic and foreign care repair service as well as a full-featured retail parts store. QDAR will serve the Portland, OR market with three convenient locations. QDAR will grow into a business with outstanding sales.…

  • Auto Repairs And Maintenance Business Plan

    Financial Considerations. The current financial plan for COMPANY NAME is to obtain grant funding in the amount of $303,000. The grant will be used to launch a mechanical repair shop including leasehold improvements, purchase equipment, purchase of office furniture, fixtures and equipment, create our website, hiring employees and launching an advertising campaign.…

  • Free Automotive Repair Shop Business.

    The Automotive Repair Shop will be engaged in the business of providing automobile repair and other automotive services to the general public. The Company has the ability to service almost any domestic or foreign automobile. The Company will generate revenues from both the sale of mechanic labor and from after-market replacement automobile parts.…

  • Auto Repair Shop Business Plan Sample ExpertHub

    Shipment Monitoring Sample Business Plan Start up an auto repair shop using this detailed sample business plan. Use the following example to compile your own business plan which cover these topics…

  • Sample Auto Repair Shop Business Plan Template

    How to Start an Auto Repair Shop Have in Place a Well Written Business Plan. Ensure that Your Auto Repair Shop is Licensed. Fully Understand the Cost Implications of Starting One. Seek Legal Guidance. This is a necessary requirement for any meaningful business venture. Location is Key. In.…

  • Automotive Repair Service Business Plan - Executive summary.

    Through our satisfied customers, word will spread that LR is the automotive repair shop that customers can trust, which will increase our customer base. These customers will remain satisfied because they will be happy with our service, prices and the atmosphere we provide.…

  • Auto Repair Shop Business Plan Sample - Services Bplans

    F and R Auto Repair auto repair shop business plan services. F and R Auto Repair is a start-up automobile repair and service business.…

The Latest from ©